To ensure product availability, orders for 2024 proficiency testing programs should be placed no later than December 4, 2023, by using the online “Request a Quote” application below, or send an email to [email protected]. After this date, due to the number of samples available, surveys are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
New in 2024
Chemistry – Urinalysis (CHEM-UDIP)
- This survey is suitable for automated laboratory instruments and point-of-care testing devices.
- Samples contain relevant parameters set to clinically significant ranges of concentration including bilirubin, blood (RBCs), glucose, ketones, leucocyte esterase, nitrite, protein, and urobilinogen.
Immunology – Educational Survey (IMGY-E)
- An educational survey ideal for training and competency assessment of laboratory staff.
- Survey involves case studies and multiple-choice questions to assess knowledge and skills of antinuclear antibody/anticellular antibody (ANA/ACA) pattern interpretation from digital images.
- The traditional rotation of glass slides and one digital image now contains an additional FNA non-thyroid body sites image to provide participants with new challenging cases.
Hematology – Automated Blood Cell Count and Leukocyte Differential (HEMA-LD - GROUP 12)
- New Group 12 added. The material is compatible with Sight OLO instrument.
Molecular Microbiology (MOLE-STI)
- The new MOLE-STI contains Chlamydia trachomatis (C. trachomatis), Neisseria gonorrhoeae (N. gonorrhoeae), and Trichomonas vaginalis (T. vaginalis).
- This new survey replaces MOLE-CGC, which is no longer available.
Virology – HIV (VIRO-HIV AND POCT-HIV)
- HIV survey samples now contain HIV 1 p24 Ag and HIV 1 or 2 antibody that can be detected by standard and rapid methods.
Using the Quote Request Application
Review the available programs by selecting the discipline name from the list below. Click on the “Program Details” button to find detailed information regarding each program. Please review to ensure survey material compatibility with your analytical system before requesting a quote.
Requesting a quote is easy! Simply select the programs you are interested in and submit your quote request by clicking on the “Request Quote” button at the bottom of the screen. You will receive the quote by email within five business days. After you review the quote you must "accept" the quote online by clicking the "Accept" quote button. Once you accept the quote, your laboratory will be enrolled into the program and then you will receive an invoice. If you need assistance, please contact IQMH at [email protected].
IMPORTANT: Add our email address ([email protected]) to your "Safe senders list" to make sure it does not end up in your junk or spam folders. Here's how to "Whitelist" an email address: https://mailchimp.com/help/about-safe-sender-lists/#Help_with_common_email_clients.