To ensure product availability, orders for 2023 proficiency testing programs should be placed no later than December 5, 2022, by using the online “Request a Quote” application below, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After this date, due to the number of samples available, surveys are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
New in 2023
Immunology – C-Reactive Protein (IMGY-CRP)
- CRP is now a standalone survey separate from the general immunology survey allowing participants to assess performance across a range of CRP assays.
- This survey is suitable for high-sensitivity CRP (hs-CRP), CRP, and wide range CRP assays.
Point-of-Care Testing – Coagulation – International Normalized Ratio (POCT-INR)
- Testing for INR on point-of-care devices is helpful for monitoring vitamin K antagonists.
- Proficiency testing evaluates accuracy, reliability and comparability of INR point-of-care devices for optimal patient safety.
- Participants can compare the POCT INR values with peers who use the same point-of-care devices.
Hematology – Malaria Rapid Diagnostic Test (HEMA-RDT)
- Testing for malarial antigens present in the peripheral blood using immunochromatographic assay techniques including the Plasmodium falciparum (HRP-II), and/or the pan-malarial antigen (aldolase and lactate dehydrogenase).
- Suitable for methods that detect the HRP-II and the Pan-Malarial Antigen (BinaxNOW™ MALARIA, NCS Rapid Test for Malaria Pan/Pf kit).
Hematology – Automated Blood Cell Count and Leukocyte Differential (HEMA-LD - Group 11)
- The survey is now compatible with the following point-of-care device: CSAN® Pronto™.
Endocrinology – Special (ENDO-B)
- The survey will contain parathyroid hormone and renin.
Cytogenetics – Fluorescence in situ Hybridization (GENE-FSH)
- The digital images for this survey are made from FISH-stained preparations including clinical details and probe information.
- Participants will receive two digital images twice per year from oncology and constitutional specimens; interphase and/or metaphase, to challenge FISH analysis and interpretation.
Using the Quote Request Application
Review the available programs by selecting the discipline name from the list below. Click on the “Program Details” button to find detailed information regarding each program. Please review to ensure survey material compatibility with your analytical system before requesting a quote.
Requesting a quote is easy! Simply select the programs you are interested in and submit your quote request by clicking on the “Request Quote” button at the bottom of the screen. You will receive the quote by email within five business days. After you review the quote you must "accept" the quote online by clicking the "Accept" quote button. Once you accept the quote, your laboratory will be enrolled into the program and then you will receive an invoice. If you need assistance, please contact IQMH at email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Add our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your "Safe senders list" to make sure it does not end up in your junk or spam folders. Here's how to "Whitelist" an email address: https://mailchimp.com/help/about-safe-sender-lists/#Help_with_common_email_clients.