Thursday, April 30 to Friday, May 1, 2020
Parkwood Institute Main Building, Auditorium B2-109
550 Wellington Rd
London, Ontario N6C 5J1
$800 (+tax). Breakfast and lunch included.
Suitable for laboratory and diagnostic imaging staff at all levels.
This two-day course guides participants through an exciting new interpretation of the internal audit process. Participants are provided with practical advice and handy tools to create an audit plan and conduct an audit as a dynamic, non-threatening and engaging event that will add energy and tangible value.
The course isn’t just about learning the mechanics of an internal audit for the sole purpose of meeting accreditation requirements, it’s about taking the golden opportunity of an internal audit to engage staff, elevate confidence and improve operations. We will guide you on how to transform the internal audit into a valuable, inclusive, empowering, helpful, educational and fun event. Those who have taken this course experience full days of “Ah Ha” moments, and go back to their workplace with a new enthusiasm for the sometimes misunderstood and misused internal audit process.
Our goal is to elevate the quality of your internal audits.
At the end of the course, participants will have received expert guidance and training on the following:
- Planning for an effective internal audit that adds real value and meets best practices.
- Conducting internal audit activities with diplomacy and reassuring interpersonal skills.
- Identifying audit findings with language that is non-confrontational and helpful for quality improvement.
- Keeping the correct records of the audit.
This is a 2-day course from Thursday, April 30 to Friday, May 1, 2020.
- Use this link to register and pay: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/a-new-outlook-oninternal-auditing-london-april-30-may-1-2020registration-87839936615
- Questions? Please email email@example.com.