Don’t miss out on an extraordinary experience
A gathering of diagnostic medicine leaders and professionals who want to elevate themselves, learn, share, network and get excited about diagnostic medicine, an IQMH Forum is never a typical conference. Why? Each event is underpinned with a specific theme and intention to ensure the programme will drive meaningful change and infuse a new outlook on quality. Our aim is to energetically inspire the diagnostic medicine community to overcome barriers and embrace the future.
We hope you didn’t miss out on these events from the past two years. Each forum was a one-of-a-kind mix of expert speakers, high-calibre educational sessions, exhibits and networking opportunities.
- I wish more of my colleagues were there.
- I spent the entire weekend talking to my co-workers about it!
- I thought that sharing patients experience is something new and add a more dimension to this forum. I also like the vendor sessions, they were technical and interesting.
- All the presentations were exceptional, but I really enjoyed the presentation about coagulation where the patient came and spoke as well!
- A wide variety of information - presenters able to give excellent but sufficiently detailed overviews in time given
- Informal, interactive feeling
- Thought provoking speakers
- This meeting and follow up were top notch, if not the best. Content was energetic and enthusiastic. Everything was high caliber. Prompt dissemination of the slide decks set a record. I especially like the capsular summary of talks with graphics that you posted in follow-up. I am not exaggerating, production was superb.
- I had the most awesome Saturday engaging with curious and inclusive professionals at the IQMH Forum.
IQMH is pleased to share the Fall Forum theme: Innovations in Cancer Diagnostics.