Quality Management Blueprint for Diagnostic Imaging Leaders
Diagnostic imaging leaders.
|November 14–15, 2019
|IQMH Office, Toronto
IQMH office, 393 University Avenue, Suite 1500
- Completion of the course results in a certificate of attendance, successful completion of the optional exam will result in a certificate of completion.
- No refunds/no cancellations. All course materials and lunches are included in the fee.
- A limited number of 16 seats will be available.
- To transfer your paid registration to another person, for the same course date purchased, please contact email@example.com.
A two-day in-person workshop to provide a blueprint for the effective implementation of a quality management system. It is intended for leaders or directors of a diagnostic imaging service who want to elevate their quality management system.
We will ensure you leave us confidently knowing how the key components of a QMS fit together, why they are essential, and perhaps most importantly, how to get started on implementing them in your imaging service. We will show you exactly how to elevate your service to world-class standards.
At the end of the workshop, participants will have received expert guidance and training on the theory behind and the effective implementation of a quality management system, including:
- Benefits of a quality management system and how to communicate those benefits
- Understanding ISO 9001 and ISO 15189
- Understanding the basic components of a quality management system
- Roles and responsibilities
- Documentation requirements
- Quality manual
- Document control
- Quality indicators
- Management of non-conformities
- Internal audits
- Management reviews
- Risk management
- Ways forward
Participants will understand exactly how these components fit together, why they are important, and how to get started on implementing them in ways that will add value to their workplace.
The course is designed and delivered by an expert trainer from IQMH, Julie Coffey, who is an ASQ Certified Manager of Quality and Quality Auditor with over 15 years of experience in accreditation and quality management. The workshop is highly interactive and will allow participants to learn from the instructor, work in teams, and work on relevant content that can be applied to their organization.
An optional exam can be completed electronically following attendance of the course.
Completion of the course results in a certificate of attendance, successful completion of the optional exam will result in a certificate of completion.
"Taking this Blueprint course has been an eye opener. Regardless of when we are able to make this happen, it has helped me to see that this will be the direction that we need to go in. This program will elevate our own quality within our profession but as well as our ability to improve our quality of care for our clients that we serve."
"While I have always been concerned about quality; this course taught me different ways to address some of our issues and demonstrated the importance of documentation. My curiosity has been stimulated and the course was definitely worthwhile."
"I found all of it valuable!"